Thursday, September 27, 2007

India ASEAN Rally 2004


Myanmar via Manipur, India route..
The most memorable experience in my involvement in 4x4 machine. But this time we drove a TATA Safari, a 4WD which made in India. Was happened in conjuction of the 11th ASEAN SUMMIT in the capital of LAO PDR. Malaysian team members are my self (9W2AMR) Shuaimi (9W2TMY) Ishak (9W2IBI).
We drove all the way from Assam of India through all the ASEAN country and met all the Prime Minister in LAO PDR. The succesfull event been flagged off by Mr Manmohan Singh at the Guwahati Stadium, northern eastern of India.
Statistics :
* About 8000km
* Average is about 18 - 17 hours of driving
* 11 countries in about 24 days
* Average sleeping time = 3 hours in a day

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good words.

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started to get real money.
It gets down to select a correct partner who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can reveal that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the downgrade publication of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=banner zest pro 1.0.3 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you use the dreary methods of development of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg